Details of the interim team on homophobic and gender based hate crimes, including the terms of reference and budget of the team.
Any and all records relating to the South African interim team on homphobic and gender based hate crimes, specifically:
1. The mandate or terms of reference given to the interim team;
2. The role of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development within the team;
3. Budget and spending of the team, including the budgetary allocation and spending of the department in relation to this team;
4. Details of any meetings of the team to date;
5. Plans for the team’s operation on a go-forward basis, including whether the interim team will be established on a permanent basis.
Internal appeal communication
Response receivedResponse date: 2012-11-12
Response nature: Deemed to have dismissed the internal appeal
Received within statutory period: No